I would like to take a minute and shout to the heavens how blessed and thankful I am. There are so, so, so many things to be thankful for:
- A wonderful hubby who has put up with me for more than 10 years
- Two beautiful, happy and healthy girls
- Wonderful parents who are so involved and there for us whenever we need them
- Friends who are AMAZING
- A wonderful job that allows me to interact with the people who grow the food and products we use everyday
- A cute little house that keeps me toasty in the winter and cool in the summer
- A wonderful job that helps me pay for that cute little house
- A new-found love for sewing
- A new-found love for blogging
- A wonderful job that helps me pay for my new-found love of sewing
The list could go on and on and on and on. It just hit me today as I was writing some thank you notes to a few friends who helped me have a wonderful time last night just how lucky I am and how wonderful my life is.
Thank you, God!